Friday, November 04, 2005

I could get away with murder!

Not that I want to, of course, but I theoretically could get away with a good crime with the new technique I've discovered to prevent leaving fingerprints: Krazy Glue.

So, my shoe was falling apart this morning, so I bought some Krazy Glue on the way to work. I went into the bathroom and fixed my shoe, but since I was crouched in the handicap stall and was trying to hurry so no one would come in and wonder why I was crouched in the bathroom stall with my shoe off, I knocked the bottle over and, though luckily it didn't get on the floor, it did get all over my hand. I have learned to not try to wipe Krazy Glue off, so I let it dry with my fingers spread apart. Then I realized that the tips of my fingers are now completely sealed, and I seriously doubt I could leave a good fingerprint anywhere. Sweet! Granted it doesn't make typing easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home