Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Clear Care Contacts Crisis, part II

I saw a company-wide email yesterday on the "social list" from someone trying to get rid of a contact solution she bought by mistake, and it was the kind I use, so I went to her office to take it off her hands. She then told me that she had accidentally (though at the time it was intentional) used it to rinse and replace one of her contacts. OH MY GOD! It's peroxide! She said her eye was immediately on fire and she could barely get her eyelids open to get her contact out. Her eye was still very red, and I hope she didn't cause serious damage. It says "DO NOT PUT IN EYES" right on the bottle... though if someone's putting their contacts in, isn't it possible that they can't read that?

Musings of an Editress: Clear Care Contacts Crisis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home