Thursday, March 30, 2006

An insane week

So I worked an overnight conference on Tuesday night, the second one of these I've done, and though I was dreading it because of the whole overnight part, it was actually pretty interesting, and the results (which I edited) were highlighted on the front page of the Post today! It was about cesarean section, and I learned a lot. Did you know that some insurance companies won't cover epidural but will cover a c-section, so some women choose a c-section because they're afraid of natural childbirth and don't know there are other ways to do it? Anyway, the general findings were that if women want to request a c-section it's not necessarily bad if they're only having 1 or 2 children.

Anyway, I didn't work the days surrounding the conference, so I got a ton of stuff done for Urban Village, and then last night we got together and finally put a finished product together, and it looks AWESOME. But where did the week go? What's going on? It's Thursday and I'm off to my hometown again this weekend (like last weekend and the weekend before!). I think the dog expects to spend her weekends at my parents' place now.

I was supposed to see some family who came in to town this week but I guess they overbooked their social schedule and chose their friends over us... which sort of was OK for me because of the craziness with the overnight, but it kinda sucked because my parents were going to come down and then everything fell apart.

So this post is just as random as my week... oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home