Tuesday, February 07, 2006

one-year anniversary of sorts

Today I have been at my current job for one year. Things at work have changed in some but not other ways. I'm sort of in a crappy mood today so I'm feeling like whatever I say will put my situation in a bad light right now. So... I don't know, I just won't talk too much about it. I've learned good things that will advance my editing career and allow me to keep learning. I learned some fun things about FrameMaker today.

This time last year...
Our department head was still alive
My immediate supervisor was someone different and knew what he was doing
I was getting married in 2 months
I wasn't doing a whole lot (or being assigned a lot) of work because I was wedding focused
My friend here (my urban village buddy) hadn't started yet
My wedding bands were in transit to be engraved WRONG (If only I could have foreseen that one!)
I had long hair
I had a different last name!

Funny. I guess a lot really has changed. But, is this really interesting? I'm not feeling it. I am glad I'm still here and have a stable job that pays. Who knows what the next few months will bring, though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home