Thursday, February 02, 2006

Business venture

So I may be going into business with my friend Kristen, making jewelry and earring display things... I don't really want to go too much into it in case we flop or just decide not to do it, but I think it's going to get big. And we keep talking about how it might take over our 9-to-5 someday. She keeps saying, "Now you can't move to Michigan and leave me!" Ben's drawing up a plan, so we can prevent any ill will by setting things up very specifically, get a DBA, start a bank account, design a website, etc. The first hurdle that we haven't been able to jump is OUR NAME. Dammit! We've come up with a million names and nothing seems right. Maybe I'll poll my loyal readers. The words we've come up with, in different combinations with one another, are urban, collection, group, village, creation, findings, design. Maybe Urban Village? Since we're sort of planning to branch out and include other small local artists' work eventually? Gotta go email that one to Kristen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home