Friday, October 14, 2005

Back to life, back to reality

Ah! Food and Friday. A great combination. Tonight LH and I are going out for dinner to celebrate out 1/2-year anniversary at Citronelle. They think it's a "full year" anniversary, I guess, because they asked what the occasion was and I wasn't going to say, "It's our 6-month anniversary!" and sound like an idiot. The last time I was there was the night my parents met LH for the first time. It was, I believe, the weekend I moved out of my dorm after graduation, 2002. LH picked us up from the dorm in the pouring rain, and my mother said she didn't think she'd ever been in a Mercedes before (neither had I, until a few weeks proir!), and we were off. Dinner was wonderful, and my mother even had a glass of wine and got tipsy, then said to me in the bathroom, "Jen, he knows what all the silverware is for!" I took this as a seal of approval. Back at the table LH and my dad were talking fractals or some such science junk. So that went well. I'm really excited to go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home