Monday, October 10, 2005

New things, related to reproduction.

I was re-measured at Victoria's Secret on Saturday. It's almost embarassing, but somehow I grew to cup size D. I had to get some new bras for my new boobs.

I believe this can be attributed to two things: (1) the "Newlywed Nine" (like the freshman 15) and (2) the birth control patch, which is stronger than the crap I was on previously and has the obvious benenfit of once-a-week application. However, I did actually have a bit of morning sickness for the first 2 months or so, and now have these gigantic knockers. There is another member of the household who sees absolutely nothing wrong with this, but it's hard to get used to.

I realize this has nothing whatsoever to do with editing. I could try to connect it, but it's Monday. The only thing I can think of is how poorly made those informational packets included with prescriptions are. I read that whole thing and didn't get any useful information from it at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home