Friday, September 23, 2005

This is awesome!

So, I've been resisting the urge to blog in favor of continuing to write in my "hard copy" journal, claiming die-hard commitment to the handwritten word. But it seems that my journal, incarnations of which have been filled to the brim since I picked up a pen, has become a sort of repository for scraps and ticket stubs, because I seem to have no time to write when I'm at home. Yes, I am at work now. As an "editress," I am on call at any moment for the next proofread/copyedit, but there are unavoidable lulls in work while I wait for things to come in. So, instead of sitting at my desk doing nothing, I will blog. And I must say, I AM excited! I have secretly envied my friends and family members with blogs and websites, but will no more! Here is my modest nervous-first-post-jitters entry, out there for whoever wants to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home