Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Pieces of me all over the world

EBAY. Not only has it supplemented my income significantly, but it has also been fun to think about all of the things that used to be ours that are now flung across the globe. Shoes, clothes, books, any old junk we can scrounge from the closets or storage space. I've sent things to Germany, France, the Virgin Islands, and all over the states. Whenever I find something that I didn't know I had, I sell it; I obviously had no need for it. Even if it's "cute" or I "might use it someday" I sell it. I'm sick of junk and things. Not that I've ever really had an overabundance of junk and things (I suppose that's subjective), but still, I don't like owning things that I have no use for. It makes me feel burdened. I think about moving in the future and am terrified about the amount of stuff we'll have to pack up. I want to minimize!!! If you want to see what I'm selling... enter jen.rudolph in the search by seller page on Ebay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home