Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Chicken found her Rooster


And I will be her best hen. I know, we're silly for continuing to call each other chicken, but that's beside the point... Lindy got engaged! She called around 7ish last night to ask me to be her maid... no, matron of honor. I am, of course, honored. So, after all of the weddings I've been in, this will be my first spotlight performance as maid of honor. Whoo hoo! Oh, and I think Lindy and Dave are really great together. There was "old Dave," who somehow disappeared and became Awesome Dave who does all sorts of wonderful things for my chicken, like make her breakfast in bed. And he asked her parents' permission to propose to her, and basically did everything she said she "would want if he were to ever propose." Here's a photo of them on their trip to Disney last week (note the left hand, naked for the last time...). Congratulations, Lindy and Dave! (See "Hebonics" response to engagement in post below... does not apply here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home