Tuesday, November 22, 2005


What happens when your cat thinks she's a person (this is a nightly occurrence).

The cat has taken to sleeping under the covers between me and Ben. God forbid I might want to snuggle with my husband, because the cat is there and oh yes, she will kick me. Or bite me. Or, in some cases, will unprovoked decide to lick my armpit (I sleep in a more contorted way than Ben displays there). When she's not trying to push me out of bed, she's snuggling up next to me with her head on MY pillow, or on my arm. Last night she was spooning Ben. A few nights ago I witnessed the process by which she gets under the covers; she backs up to them and kicks them with her back feet, then when she's created a little cave, she backs in under the covers between us. I really only thought burrowing animals did this. Rabbits. Prairie dogs. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home